Air transportation is an inevitable mode of freight shipping in order to meet the challenges of the squeezed shipping cycles caused by decreased order lots, shortened product shelf life and increased customer demands for product availability.
You can choose the most suitable service level that responds to your specific needs and provides best trade between required transit time and planned transportation costs:
Fastest direct services loading your load at first available flight on a scheduled airline. Tranzit times airport-to-airport are within 24-48 hrs. Special pick-up and export customs processing are available on-request.
Flight specific service with tranzit times of 1-3 business days airport-to-airport, using the services of scheduled airlines. Pick-up and customs processing are available on request.
Combined transportation with tranzit times 3-7 business days airport-to-airport. Pick-up and customs processing are available on request.
For rates please send air transportation rate request!
In order to receive most accurate reply in shortest time which to respond completely to your specific needs please, provide as much of the information required in the form below:
1. Please provide accurate and complete contact information for smooth feedback and fast rate quote reply from our side.
2. Please clarify as accurate as possible the places of loading and delivery providing at least the name of places and their post/zip codes. Though this fields are not mandatory, we can not quote door-to-door and door-to-airport services without this information
3. Please advise the names of airports of departure and arrival. If we find a better solution through other airports, we will discuss this with you.
4. Please provide detailed information about your load or traffic concerning
– commodity – if it is DGR please advise class, UN number and packing group
– Gross weight of the load and of specific pieces of load if weight per piece is bigger
– Pieces and dimensions for LCL quotation
– is the load stackable or not. If stackable how many pieces can be stacked one over the other
– when your goods will be ready for pick-up and when you want your load delivered
– Clarify specific conditions during transportation – temperature, handling instructions, fragility etc.